Hope the recent wet weather isnt putting any of ye off going out on the bike and keeping the level of fitness up for Malin 2 mizen.There will be a meeting on Friday 27th November at 8:30  to finalize any decisions that need to be made and to decide on a concrete date and route,these decisions will effect everyone taking part so its hoped that everyone interested in cycling this great event will please attend.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions dont hestiate in emailing or me to let us know what you feel might be a good idea or if you feel you cant cycle that distance why not help us organise the event and tag along as support during the cycle..


get on the rain gear and keep the training up